Stitch Journal Online Workshop
This is one ticket for a two hour online stitch workshop (UK time). The class will take place on Zoom, a password for the session will be sent via email the day before.
What will you learn?
In this workshop you will begin to explore the idea around a personal daily stitching practice. Claire has been working on her own Stitch Journal since 2013 and will share her experience of this.
What you will need:
- A piece of medium weight fabric of your choice to work on minimum size 30cm x 20cm. I use linen but cotton or wool would also be suitable.
- Embroidery/hand sewing needles. I use sharps but choose one that is easy to work through your fabric.
- Your choice of thread. Stranded embroidery thread, good quality cotton sewing thread and spun silk are all suitable.
- Small scraps of fabric that hold meaning to you
- Small sharp scissors
- An embroidery hoop if you use one
- A pencil, tailor's chalk, water soluble or friction pen to mark your fabric
PLEASE CHECK YOUR TIMEZONE before booking this workshop. The online session will take place UK time (BST) and will not be recorded.
Refunds can only be issued if I can fill the workshop place. If you cannot attend, then there may be a possibility to move you to another class, but this cannot be guaranteed.
Please contact Claire if you have any questions at email@example.com